Revolutionizing the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
Instead of focusing on Sensors, Gateways, Hardware, Software, and Platforms; APOLLO (from HECO) is changing the focus to utilizing remote technologies to catch failures before they occur - its just that simple.
APOLLO allows you to:
- MINIMIZE UNPLANNED DOWNTIME - Elevate maintenance from reactive or preventive systems to maintenance schemes based on actual asset health, lowering costs and increasing productivity.
- REDUCE MANUAL MONITORING COSTS - Reduce time spent on manually monitoring equipment in the plant floor with more frequent asset health measurement to detect and correct potential issues.
- REDUCE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR COSTS - Control repair and maintenance costs by fixing problems before catastrophic failure; IoT empowered insight allows optimization of parts & capacity.
- OPTIMIZE PLANNED DOWNTIME - Remote condition monitoring in combination with predictive AI model allows to identify and act upon abnormal asset behavior before they cause downtime.
- OPTIMIZE PRODUCTION LEVELS - Optimize production levels by leveraging asset data and adjusting production to efficient yet sustainable levels until the next planned maintenance outage.
How is this done? Through a 4 tiered approach that is unmatched in industry:
What does APOLLO Guarantee?
APOLLO is continuously monitoring for potential issues. Sending alerts when machine health states hit severe levels. If the machine experiences a failure while is reporting a healthy state, the repair costs are covered. APOLLO has a list of Detectable Fault Types that are covered by this guarantee for equipment that APOLLO is designed for such as electric motors, pumps, gearboxes, fans, compressors, and chillers.