Spares & Inventory Management
Have you ever asked these questions?
- Am I covered in the event of an in-service motor or equipment failure?
- Do I really need all the spares I have?
- Where do I find a spare in the event of a failure?
- How fast can I get a spare up and running when there is a failure?
- Do my spares still run? When was the last time they were checked?
This is where HECO comes in. Since the early 1980’s, HECO has been managing spare motors and equipment for several Fortune 500 companies, and we’d love to do the same for you.
We begin the process of managing your inventory with a full plant survey. Data about your equipment is recorded and uploaded into the TracRat® Repairable Asset Management System. TracRat® then analyzes that data and updates the status of your inventory—both spare and in-service. With this information, you have the power to make educated decisions about your inventory management and the data to back it all up.
Analysis and solutions—we give you both. Let us answer your questions about inventory and spares. Our offerings include:
- a physical in-plant survey of repairable assets (motors, pumps, gearboxes, etc.)
- analysis of the survey data collected by HECO and the custom TracRat® Repairable Asset Management System, including recommended inventory levels
- the creation of a centralized communications and logistics warehouse for spare equipment inventory to reduce confusion and ensure that spare equipment is ready when it’s needed
- assistance with the sales/scrap of obsolete or excess inventory. We have seen inventory reductions of up to 60% without jeopardizing production.